Tutoring can be an important part of any post-secondary educational program! Our Online Tutoring Services Section can help
Most people find they have difficulty with one or more courses in a program of study.
What many people do not realize is that if they fail to complete even one course in a program, they cannot graduate. If they do not graduate with a diploma, it effectively means that the money spent on tuition and the time spent studying has been wasted.
It may make sense for you to make a relatively small investment in tutoring to ensure that you graduate from your program of study. Another factor to consider is that even though you pass a subject and get a low grade in it, it will lower your GPA upon graduation. This could affect your ability to get a premium job after graduation, as employers often first look at students with the highest GPAs.
That’s the reason that MY CAREER ADVISOR has provided you this important segment of our service.
MY CAREER ADVISOR has also determined that on-line tutoring is usually far better than conventional face-to-face tutoring for post-secondary students. This is because:
- The specialized subject nature of your courses means that an adequate tutor may not live in your area
- On-line tutoring provides you a larger range of tutors to choose from
- On-line tutoring is usually available 24/7 so you can schedule it after, class, at night, or on weekends
- On-line tutoring is usually less expensive than traditional tutoring.
MY CAREER ADVISOR’S REFERRAL SERVICE will instantly put you in touch with a competent tutor!
Some of the subjects available are:
- Basic Math
- Liberal Arts Math
- Multivariable Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Linear Algebra
- Discrete Mathematics
- Estimation Theory
- Hypotheses Testing
- Introductory Human Anatomy & Physiology
- General Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Introductory Accounting
- Introductory Finance
- Intermediate Accounting
- Advanced Accounting
- Governmental/Not-for-Profit Accounting
Nursing and allied Health
- Nursing Pathophysiology
- Nursing Care Plans
- Nursing Pharmacology
- Nursing Anatomy and Physiology
- Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
- Nursing Administration
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Terminology
- Allied Health Anatomy and Physiology
- Allied Health Pharmacology
- Nursing and Allied Health Essays
Computers and Technology
- IT Support Word 2010/2013:
- IT Support Excel 2010/3013:
- IT Support PowerPoint 2010/2013
- IT Support Access 2010/2013
- IT Support Windows
If you are having problems with any course in your studies, you should considering investing in tutoring.
After spending 100s of hours researching good and reputable tutoring services, we have found this one to be one of the best for post-secondary education tutoring.